i was a Java devoloper for about 15 years (main focus on JSF). I switched to ASP.NET (programming ASP.NET now for about 7 month) because of changing the company, and now i'm looking for some tag libraries, doing the work with jQuery as i was used to do in
JSF. So please excuse some dumb questions.
First of all let my say - GREAT WORK.
I tried to get the DatePicker to run with the following settings:
- Without UpdatePanel and with AutoPostBack= true
- With UpdatePanel and with AutoPostBack= true writting the value to an <asp:label>
- Using a OnDateSelected method event in the code behind
But it seems:
- AutoPostBack is not working. I never hit the break point in my "Page_Load" method
- The <asp:label> is not updating. Maybe of point 1.
- The OnDateSelected method event in the code behind is not calling if i am selecting a date
May ASPX page is the following:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<form id="FormShowcase" runat="server">
<asp:ScriptManager ID="scriptMag" runat="server" EnablePartialRendering="true" />
<DotNetAge:DatePicker ID="SampleDatePicker" runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" OnDateSelected="SampleDatePicker_DateSelected"/>